The Achievement Program is a health and wellbeing framework that helps to create healthier environments in Victorian education settings for their students, staff and families. It is centred around six key health areas, which include:
• Healthy Eating and Oral Health
• Physical Activity and Movement
• Mental Health and Wellbeing
• Sun Protection
• Safe Environments
• Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs.
Who is eligible to participate?
All OSHC in Victoria are eligible to participate. The program is free.
As OSHC is classified as an early childhood service by the Victorian Government Department of Education and Training, OSCH fall under the Healthy Early Childhood Services Achievement Program.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Alignment to key policies and guidelines including the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework, the National Quality Standard and Quality Improvement Plans
• Access to an online portal containing resources, tools and information to work through our program health areas
• Receive tailored one-on-one support from a local Health Promoter
• Celebration of your OSHC in local media
• Victorian Government recognition.
To learn more about the Achievement Program click here.